top of page

Applying For Services


Adults or school transition students who are diagnosed as having a developmental disability or brain injury are those best served by Community Entry Services Programs. The application process is accessed by contacting any CES office and filling out the application below. Completed information may be faxed to Community Entry Services.

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
bottom of page